For a quick poll some proposals – what form do you prefer this course to be?
(A) Courseware: Best for combining study with high RL workload and tight RL schedules.
– asynchronous communications only, preferably to resolve technical problems or to receive evaluation of solved tasks
– referencing other students’ posts or communication with other students is optional
– tasks and projects to be tackled individually
(B) Clubhouse: Best for regular RL schedules with moderate communicative load.
– mostly asynchronous communications, some synchronous sessions for clarification and brainstorming
– regularly given tasks tackled individually, but welcoming referencing and commenting on each others ideas
– projects tackled in groups or individually, according to preferences of language and interests.
(C) Classroom: Best for connecting to other students, getting new ideas and orientations.
– regularly given tasks tackled in small groups or in cooperation by all students
– regular synchronous communications like text- audio- or video-chat, with collaborative working spaces like shared documents or mindmaps
– tasks and projects to be discussed, then tackled in small groups or the whole course.
(D) I’d like it ot be like a…
Feel free to propose something different or a mix of the above.